Prep-free, mess-free, stress-free.
What’s better than a crunchy breaded fish fillet? A crunchy breaded fish fillet on a bun. Our Fish Sandwich Fillets are the secret to a perfectly delicious fish sandwich. They’re also perfectly crunchy in the air fryer – just see cooking directions below.
Say hello to unbeatable fresh taste, and goodbye to bad stuff:
- High quality, sustainably WILD-CAUGHT Alaska Pollock
- Flash-frozen at the peak of freshness to lock in full flavor & nutrition
- 100% WHOLE FILLET FISH with: no fillers, no preservatives, no artificial colors or flavors, no hydrogenated oils, and no antibiotics
- Good source of Protein
- Natural Omega-3’s
- In a resealable bag to lock in freshness, so you can enjoy some now, and the rest later
- UNCOOKED. KEEP FROZEN UNTIL READY TO COOK.
- CONVENTIONAL OVEN
- 1. PREHEAT oven to 425°F.
- 2. ARRANGE on metal baking pan.
- 3. BAKE 16-18 minutes total*.Flip after 10 minutes.
- For extra crunch or cooking more than 4 fish fillets, add 3 minutes to the cooking time.
- *FULLY COOK FISH TO AN INTERNAL TEMPERATURE OF 165˚F OR HIGHER BEFORE SERVING.
- For food safety and quality, follow cooking directions below.
AIR FRYER (1500W**):
- 1. Place four frozen fish fillets in the air fryer basket.
- 2. Fry fillets at 400°F for 9-10 minutes total*
- *FULLY COOK FISH TO AN INTERNAL TEMPERATURE OF 165°F OR HIGHER BEFORE SERVING.
- **Air Fryers can have varying operation methods and wattages.
- Please consider your appliance when following these instructions. Oil is not needed. If cooking more than four fillets, oven directions are recommended.
- Please refer to the label on your actual package for the most current nutrition, ingredient and allergen information.
Servings Per Container: 8
INGREDIENTS: Alaska Pollock fillets, breadcrumb coating, vegetable oil.
Alaska Pollock fillets
Wheat flour, water, yellow corn flour, sugar, salt, whey, yeast, baking powder (baking soda, cream of tartar), onion powder, natural flavor.
Canola and/or soybean oil.
CONTAINS: POLLOCK, WHEAT, MILK.
Please refer to the label on your actual package for the most current nutrition, ingredient and allergen information.
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 5g||6%|
|Saturated Fat 0g||0%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Polyunsaturated Fat 1.5g|
|Monounsaturated Fat 3.5g|
|Total Carbohydrate 15g||5%|
|Dietary Fiber 1g||4%|
|Total Sugars 2g|
|Includes 1g Added Sugars||2%|
|Vitamin D 0mcg||0%|
|*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.|
|90mg of EPA and DHA Omega-3 fatty acids per serving.|
Get the Freshest Catch
Sign up for our Crew Report newsletter to get the latest coupons, special savings and quick meal ideas from your favorite bloggers.
Serious about Sustainability
In the Alaska Pollock fishery, mid-water trawls are utilized, which include safety catches to allow any other wildlike that might be caught to escape.
The Gortons Story
We’re proud to be headquartered in Gloucester, Mass., America’s oldest seaport and a working waterfront since 1623