Last updated on August 21st, 2021 at 11:43 am
Plenty of fish is a very popular dating site, but sometimes you get annoying messages from POF users. Sometimes you get frustrated with a lot of messages in your POF inbox, and of course, to avoid this you start to find out the way to block people or messages from POF users. POF is a little bit different than other social websites, you can not block POF users from viewing your POF profile. Plenty of fish users can view your photos by searching your username, but you can block someone from sending you a message in your POF inbox. If you know the correct email address of the POF user then you can block a user from sending a message. Here step by step guide for how to block someone on POF.
How to block someone on POF
If you want to block someone on POF, you should have a message from that user.
- Login to your POF account.
- Go to the POF inbox.
- Open the conversation with the user you want to block.
- Scroll through all the messages to the bottom of the page.
- Now, click on the “Block User” link in the thread, located next to the reply box.
That’s it. Now blocked people can’t message you but keep in mind that, blocked users will still be able to search for your profile via pof search but they will not be able to contact you.
How to unblock someone on POF
- Firstly, go to the inbox and open any conversation in your POF inbox.
- Now, click “Users I Blocked” on the right side of the page.
- Then click “Unblock User” next to the username of the person you wish to unblock.
Thus, you can unblock someone on POF. In case, some users blocked you on POF, then you won’t be able to send a message to them.
How to report someone on POF
In the worst scenario, you can report someone on plenty of fish. suppose, someone is abusing you or someone steals your POF account photo and misses using it, then you can report the POF user to more investigation. When you do report someone, plenty of fish teams carefully investigates their account for suspicious activity. All reports are strictly private.
Reasons to report someone on POF
The following, are the main reasons to report POF users.
- Incomplete/Nonsense Profile.
- Abusive user.
- Copyright/Cartoon Images.
- Indecent Images.
- Underage User.
- POF Forum Abuse.
- Promoting/Selling Stuff.
- Nigerian/Russian Scam.
The following are the steps to report someone on POF.
- Go to the profile of the POF user, which you wish to report.
- Scroll down to the bottom of their POF profile.
- At the bottom of their profile, you will see the”Report User” link.
image via POF forum
- Now, “Click on Report User” link and you are done.
Thus, you can report someone on plenty of fish if he/she abusing you on POF. You can use the above same method to report POF support team if someone using your image on plenty of fish.
In this way, you can block, unblock, and report someone on POF. If you have any question regarding this, then you can ask it to us via comment box.